Car Body Repair Services
With over twenty years of experience in the repair and service of executive cars, at Lloyds Autobody you can expect high-quality, professional repair that takes into account the value and specifications of your vehicle.
Manufacturer Approved Repair
High-end executive cars require a special level of service that takes into account the individual requirements of the car, the parts and materials used by the manufacturers. This dedication to quality and service has been recognised, such that we have been awarded Paint & Body Centre accreditation from manufacturers Stratstowe Aston Martin, Bentley Manchester, Porsche Centre Wilmslow, McLaren Manchester, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Volkswagen Group (Audi, Volkswagen, Seat and Skoda). When you choose Lloyds Autobody you are provided with a level of quality and service that matches that of the manufacturer.
Services Available from Lloyds Autobody
Both our Liverpool and Manchester bodyshops can offer you a full range of services including:
- Estimating, whether at our bodyshops or a location convenient for you.
- Full body wax service.
- Professional valet service.
- Alloy wheel refurbishment.
- Alignment with the use of the most up-to-date equipment. We offer four wheel alignment, steering alignment and vehicle body alignment.
- Fitting of equipment and extras.
- Air conditioning checks.
- Re-waterproofing of your cabriolet hood.
- Refurbishment of your cabriolet hood.
- Structural repair, both major and minor.
- Body repair, both major and minor.
- Painting, including full body repainting and colour matching.
- Diagnostic services for electronics.
- Refurbishment of leather and interiors.
- Replacement of windscreens.
- Composite bonding.
- Aluminium welding.
All of our services are performed by trained, professional staff. We can provide you with full documentation and are always happy to discuss repairs with you at any point during the process.
If your vehicle requires body repair or any other services, we will be happy to book you an appointment. If you have any questions about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to discuss any requirements, and give you the information you may need prior to booking an appointment.
Contact us with your repair enquiry today and we will contact you.
10 April 2013Roadside Recovery in Style
23 May 2013Lloyds Autobody proud to be Jaguar and Land Rover approved