At Lloyds Autobody we are setting the standard as the northwest of England’s premier vehicle repair centre.
We have a close working partnership with Porsche Centre Wilmslow and our facility follows the strict operating standards set out by Porsche Cars GB. We carry all the manufacturer specified tooling and alignment systems. This enables us to carry out repairs on all aluminium and steel body structures.
As Lloyds Autobody has a close working relationship with Porsche’s main dealership network, you can be assured that your vehicle will be returned to its pre-accident condition with the full support of the Porsche dealer network.
Why should you choose Lloyds Autobody for your Porsche car body repairs?
- We fit the genuine manufacturer parts
- We practice and follow manufacturer-specified repair methods, invest in the correct tooling and have access to computerised diagnostic systems
- We have technical and warranty support direct from the manufacturer network
- Our technicians are all manufacturer-trained
- We have manufacturer-approved estimating systems
- We receive regular updates on models, repair techniques and service bulletins
- Our experienced and dedicated workforce is there for you every step of the way
- We have developed a well respected reputation
- Our garage has a full quality control facility including alignment and geometry checks
- We offer a completion date when your Porsche is booked in and all progress on your repair is available via the Repair Tracking link on the website
- We offer vehicle collection and delivery
- Excellent customer service
- We offer a post repair customer satisfaction follow up to check you are completely satisfied with the services we have offered
Once repairs are authorised you will be given a booking in date which allows time for replacement parts to be ordered. Occasionally there can be delays in the delivery of parts and additional parts that need replacing could be identified during repairs. Your insurers may also want to inspect your vehicle which could also cause delay. All of our body repairs are guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months.
Contact us with your enquiry today.
Contact us with your repair enquiry today and we will contact you.
10 April 2013Roadside Recovery in Style
23 May 2013Lloyds Autobody proud to be Jaguar and Land Rover approved