At Lloyds Autobody we are setting the standard as the northwest of England’s premier vehicle repair centre.
With manufacturer repair accreditation from Bentley Manchester, our facility follows the strict repair criteria set out by Bentley and carries all the manufacturer-specified tooling and alignment systems. This enables us to carry out repairs on all aluminium and steel body structures.
As Lloyds Autobody is the Bentley Manchester accredited bodyshop, you can be assured that your vehicle will be returned to its pre-accident condition with the full support of the Bentley Dealer Network, no questions asked.
Why should you choose Lloyds Autobody for your Bentley car body repairs?
- We fit the genuine manufacturer parts
- We practice and follow manufacturer-specified repair techniques, tooling and computerised diagnostic systems
- We have technical and warranty support direct from the manufacturer network
- Our technicians are all manufacturer-trained
- We have manufacturer-approved estimating systems
- We receive regular manufacturer updates on models, repair techniques and service bulletins
- Our experienced and dedicated workforce is there for you every step of the way
- We have developed a well respected reputation
- Our garage has a full quality control facility including alignment and geometry checks
- We offer a completion date when the Bentley is booked in and all progress on your repair is available via the Repair Tracking link on the website
- We offer vehicle collection and delivery
- Our attention to detail is second to none
- Quality customer service
- Post-repair customer satisfaction follow-up to check you are completely satisfied.
Once repairs are authorised you will be given a book-in date which allows time for replacement parts to be ordered. Occasionally there can be delays in the delivery of parts and additional parts that need replacing could be identified during repairs. Your insurers may also want to inspect your vehicle which could also cause delay. All of our body repairs are guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months.
You can contact Lloyds Autobody with your Bentley repair enquiry by email or telephone.
Contact us with your enquiry today.
Contact us with your repair enquiry today and we will contact you.
10 April 2013Roadside Recovery in Style
23 May 2013Lloyds Autobody proud to be Jaguar and Land Rover approved